Saturday 24 September 2011

i'm back....hehehe

After 7 day i'm not post something in my blog, today i'm back again to told my friend about what was happen in my daily life...hehehe
Last tuesday, i went to miss fairuz class (EC 2) with heart palpitations because miss fairuz want to call some of the students in the class to make a public speaking in front of other friend...at that time i hope that i'm not the one that has to make a public speaking................BUT......i'm the one that was selected to make a public speaking.....after my name be called by miss fairuz, i feel so scare because i'm not very good in english....i told my friend about the tittle for the public speaking and i start to told them but after i finished my first sentences my friend laugh to me.....so embarrased.....heheheehe.....but it's okay. I already finish with my public speaking.....hahaha......GOOD LUCK to my friend.....

1 comment: