Friday 16 September 2011

My Niece

today, i went to KUALA LUMPUR (desa pandan) to visit my brother and my sister in-law. They just got a new baby that was born on saturday (10 september 2011). That means i got a niece named NUR SOFEA SOLEHAH BINTI ZULKIFLE. I'm so excited because that is the first time i got a nephew. I also meet my family today at my brother house because they also want to visit a new family member. I went to KL with my friend, Ili adilah mustapah. Ili  accompany me because i don't know about the intricacies in KL.I'm scared that i will lost if i went alone. So,here i really2 want to wishes to thank to Ili because willing to accompany me although today is holidays. Sofea,"mak lang" loves uuuuuuuuu





2 comments:

  1. love u 2 mak lang..(sofea)
    hahaa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. most welcome maklang ! haaha.
    congratulation for having a new baby.. <3

    ReplyDelete